Make sure your goods are secure through EcO2‘s monitoring solutions. We have a team of experts at the EcO2 Control Centre who can monitor chambers, warehouses, silos or other enclosed spaces and check a variety of parameters
How does it work?
- The client decides on the required parameters.
- EcO2 provides the client with sensors and a control box that records and transmits information of multiple parameters.
- The thresholds are set in EcO2‘s monitoring program.
- Once a parameter is out of range an alert/alarm will be sent to the client.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2);
- Relatively humidity (RH);
- Ethylene (C2H2);
- Oxygen (O2);
- Limit switch to see door status (open/close);
- Sensor to determine status (on/off) of lights, ventilators, machines and more.
- Certificates can be issued for treated cargoes when using monitoring solutions.
- Plug and play technology
- Small unit easy to place anywhere in the enclosed space.
- Easy to install: connect the control box to the power outlet and internet, place sensors in the correct position.
- Receive notifications/alarms in case the set point has changed, the value is outside set range or connection with control box is lost.
- No more worries about the conditions of the monitored space, giving peace of mind to the client
- All treatments can be viewed by the client on the treatment website at any time. When a treatment is completed it will be saved in our database and be accessed at a later time if required.
EcO2 Heat Treatment is an effective solution for insect control in wooden packaging material (ISPM 15), warehouses, monumental buildings, factories and antiques, based on increased temperatures.
Complies with ISPM No. 15 guidelines for wooden packaging material:
The Heat Treatment Technique is particularly applied to Wood Packaging Material used for export according to international regulations. Heat Treatment can be applied in special climate rooms or anywhere with a mobile installation.
The treatment controls the temperature with a temperature range from 56 to 75°C (132 to 167°F), depending on the quarantine and pre-shipment regulations of the country concerned. The goods will be closely monitored as the temperature is increased slowly to protect the goods from damage. This treatment is applied to all kinds of wood and packaging material and is compliant with the ISPM No.15 guidelines.
Preventing and eliminating insect infestations in warehouses and monumental buildings:
The contaminated object will be fitted with a special heating system that will increase the temperature in the area to a minimum of 56°C (132°F). This technique will be applied locally via a mobile installation. On average the treatment takes 36 hours to complete. This is excluding the time required to assemble and dismantle the installation. During the treatment, the humidity level will be closely monitored, and the temperature is raised slowly to prevent damage.
Quick, effective, safe and unharmful (no chemical used):
Only with temperature increasing method and some conditions for air, Heat Treatment is the best solution among those applicable to a product.
FRUIT AND VEGETABLE PRESERVATION
With Controlled Atmosphere solution, you can extend the storage time of your fruits, vegetables, flowers or mushrooms. By balancing low O2-CO2 levels, your produce can be kept longer, allowing you to maximize your sales period.
Storing your goods in this low oxygen environment creates many opportunities. Seasonal products can now be stored longer for sale after the harvest season, when the prices are generally higher. As a cherry on the cake, this process is completely natural and maintains the freshness and crispiness without any weight loss.
Applicable for these product groups:
- Fruits (apple, pear, blackcurrant, blueberry, cherry, chestnut, kiwi, plum, redcurrant, table grapes…);
- Vegetables (asparagus, cabbage, Swiss chard, bean, leek, lamb’s, new potato, lettuce, turnip, cauliflower, broccoli, sugarloaf, spinach, black radish, cardoon, Brussel sprout, red beetroot…);
- Mushroom (chanterelle);
- Flowers (rose, tulip).
Benefits of CA preservation:
- Extends shelf life;
- Natural O2 CO2 balance;
- Less loss of weight;
- Maintains the product’s freshness;
- Sales flexibility.
- Water tightness ensured by silicon seal.
- Flexible storage;
- Easy to install;
- Using existing cold rooms;
- Collapsible option for easy transport;
- No metal component;
- Water tightness ensured by silicon seal.
- The CA modules have six patented membranes that reduce the penetration of O2 inside the modules and easily let CO2 out. Product data can be found below or download here