Flour is a powder made by grinding raw grains, roots, beans, nuts, or seeds. It is used to make many different foods. Because of its powder form, it is easily attacked by many types of beetles which can damage its quality, appearance, and decrease its market value.
EcO2 has developed the Controlled Atmosphere technique for the treatment of dried fruits. This effective method is suitable for treating all storage pests without the risk of pesticide resistance or residues on the product
Common commodity feeder
- Broad horned flour beetle (Gnatocerus cornutus)
- Confused flour beetle (Tribolium confusum)
- Flour mite (Acarus siro)
- Mediterranean flour moth (Ephestia kuehniella)
- Rust red flour beetle (Tribolium castaneum)
- Controlled Atmosphere for infested product.
- Heat Treatment for infested buildings.