Make sure your goods are secure through EcO2‘s monitoring solutions. EcO2 can monitor chambers, warehouses, silos or other enclosed spaces and check a variety of parameters.
How does it work?
- The client decides on the required parameters
- EcO2 provides the client with sensors and a control box that records and transmits information of multiple parameters.
- The thresholds are set in EcO2‘s monitoring program
- Once a parameter is out of range an alert/alarm will be send to the client.
Possible parameters include:
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Relatively humidity (RH)
- Ethylene (C2H2)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Limit switch to see door status (open/close)
- Sensor to determine status (on/off) of lights, ventilators, machines and more
A number of sensors can also be placed inside the product. For example, to measure the product temperature.
- Small unit easy to place anywhere in the enclosed space
- Easy to install: connect the control box to the power outlet and internet, place sensors in the correct position and voila!
- Receive notifications / alarms in case the set point has changed, the value is outside set range or connection with control box is lost
- No worries anymore about the conditions of the monitored space, giving peace of mind to the client