EcO2 has a Controlled Atmosphere and Heat Treatment facility in Binh Duong, Vietnam. This facility can be used to test EcO2’s technologies or to treat your commodities on a daily basis to be treated against insects. The facility has five treatment chambers and a processing area.
If you are interested in our methods and would like to have a closer look you are more than welcome to visit our facility. EcO2 provides the following services:
Controlled Atmosphere (CA) treatment
Product packing service
ISPM 15 treatment
- Heat Treatment for Wood Packaging Material (WPM) according to ISPM15 exporting requirements.
- The new International Standards set by the International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) for Phytosanitary Measures no. 15 describes that wooden packaging material needs to be treated to ensure that the risk of a plague in the international trade sector is kept as low as possible.
- WPM cannot be exported without this treatment
- Timber can be delivered by appointment at the EcO2 treatment facility in Binh Duong and retrieved the next day.
- The wood is then marked with the required certificates and can easily be transported globally.
Moisture reducing / drying treatment