On 14-16 March 2018, EcO2 exhibited at Hortex Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City. EcO2 was there to present Controlled Atmosphere crates, which are used to increase the preservation time of fresh fruits and vegetables.
How does it work?
(1) The product is placed into the crate
(2) The product is cooled in a traditional cooling room
(3) The lid of the crate is closed and the preservation can start!
(4) Fruits and vegetables consume oxygen and exert CO2
(5) Due to the crate technology, oxygen and CO2 will go down and stabilize
Horticulture and floriculture are one of the most promising sectors of the Vietnamese economy. However, Vietnam is mainly exporting fresh products with a short storage time due to lack of advanced preservation technology.
EcO2 hopes to contribute to the Vietnamese market by increasing the storage time to help increase sales of high-quality fruits and vegetables.
For more information, please contact us!